Acute Care Homeopathy
Got a sinus infection? Is your child on his second round of antibiotics for an ear infection? Is the stomach flu going around your family? Wanting to get back on the soccer field faster? Is influenza showing up at work once again?
Not only does homeopathy help with chronic conditions, it can also assist with acute illnesses that come up now and again, as well as injuries old and new.
Call 651-748-1556 for help.
- $20.00-$40.00 per illness for clients.
- $25.00- $45.00 per illness for non-clients.
- Both rates are for multiple calls for the same incident, the same person within a three day time period. Serial recommendations may be made.
- There will be a $5.00 surcharge for after hours calls and urgent requests for remedies.
- $15.00 for multiple doses of the recommended remedy.
At this time, we do not accept symptoms by e-mail. Please call 651-748-1556.
According to a British Medical Journal article which examined published clinical trials of homeopathy:
- 5 of 7 showed improvement in digestive system disease
- 5 of 7 showed faster recovery after abdominal surgery
- 18 of 20 showed benefit in addressing pain or trauma
- 13 of 19 trials showed successful treatment of respiratory infections, and
- 6 of 7 showed positive results in treating other types of infections.
Homeopathy has a long history of being the go-to solution for Influenza symptoms. For example, in the 1918-1919 Spanish Flu Pandemic, where millions all across the world died, homeopathy had great success in keeping people alive. In some populations, the death rate from those who got influenza, 30% died. Meanwhile, if people were treated with homeopathy, the death rate was less than 1%. Here is an article from The Journal Of The American Institute of Homeopathy published two years later that reports on experiences of Physicians who used homeopathy for their patients. Click below to download the document.
History of Homeopathy and Influenza
Although the influenza scare machine keeps getting cranked up to run each year, homeopathy still provides a viable option for helping you through it.
Then there is the question of the flu vaccine. Here is a well-researched article from The Atlantic so you can make your mind up about that: http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2009/11/does-the-vaccine-matter/307723/
But if you do get the flu, what to do? There is homeopathic Oscillococcinum, which has research to back up its effectiveness, especially if you take it when you first get sick. But homeopathy works best when a remedy is chosen specifically to match the symptoms you or your child are currently experiencing.
Homeopathy can help much more than just influenza, but it is often the first place people start.
7,547 total views, 3 views today